“How Do I Improve the Security of My Network?”
- Industry-leading performance for network and application firewalling.
- Web 2.0 application policies based on the application identity, up to and beyond 10 Gbps throughput.
- Our technology identifies traffic patterns and links them to the use of specific applications, such as instant messaging and peer-to-peer applications, permitting application access control.
- Realtime security with integrated application content level inspection results in simplified security deployments.
- Protection against virus, spyware, worms, phishing and other forms of malware being transmitted over the network infrastructure.
- Malicious threats hidden within legitimate application content is identified and removed
- Our subscription services ensure that your system receives every updated malware signature, resulting in high level accuracy and detection- including emerging and newly discovered viruses.
- ICSA Labs has certified our antivirus functionality.
- IPS technology provides protection against current and emerging network level threats.
- We perform anomaly-based detection whereby our system alerts users to traffic that fits a profile matching attack behavior.
- Threats are identified as they emerge and new signatures are then generated and incorporated into our services.
- Customized protection with our remote computer backup system
- SSL-Encrypted Traffic Inspection protects clients and web application servers from malicious SSL-encrypted traffic
- Many other security devices are blind to these threats!
- SSL Inspection intercepts encrypted traffic and inspects it for threats
- Gives you the ability to enforce appropriate use policies on inappropriate encrypted web content, and protect servers from threats within encrypted traffic flows.